What a tumultuous year 2020 has turned into! The COVID-19 pandemic continues to disrupt the world including the Vision 2020 exhibition tour. Here is the revised exhibition tour program:
- 9 November 2020 – 15 January 2021: Gosford Hospital Exhibition Space (Level 4 Building J Main Corridor)
- late January-19 March 2021: Coalface Gallery, Moranbah, Queensland
- 15-18 April 2021: Australasian Quilt Convention, Melbourne, Australia with curator floor talk at 1.30pm daily
- 3 – 29 May 2021: The Q Exhibition Space, Queanbeyan, NSW
- 11 June – 4 July 2021: Gallery M, Adelaide, South Australia
We look forward to sharing the exhibition in the cloth. In the meantime, view the Vision2020 online gallery.